Materials: timber, wood, non toxic paint, hardwood
Completing a plant-based kitchen is child's play with this hand made wooden play food set. Popular items from a vegan kitchen that are perfectly sized to suit little hands. This set includes Almond milk, Soy milk, coconut yogurt, dairy free cheese, tofu and plant based butter. With your clever coconut’s imagination your kitchen will come to life with the beautiful pastel coloRs and natural raw timber. Finally you can order that 'almond latte' without the glaring cow on your pretend milk!
- Almond milk: 10cmx 4.5cm
- Soy milk: 10cmx 4.5cm
- Coconut Yoghurt: 6cm high
- Tofu block: 7cmx5cmx3cm
- Dairy free cheese: 5cmx5cmx2cm
- Plant based butter: 6cm x 3cm x 3cm
All pieces are hand cut, edged and sanded from Australian hardwood in our home studio on the Mornington Peninsula. The beautifully designed labels are printed using Mimaki Australian inks, which have a ‘green-guard gold’ accreditation. Printed on both sides, it doesn't matter what way your clever coconut plays. Our coconut yogurt label is carefully hand applied and is designed to stay put, be scratch and fade proof.: timber, wood, non toxic paint, hardwood
- Recommended for 3 years +
- We know they look good enough to eat, but they are not intended for chewing or sucking. For plant based & vegan babes under the age of 3 supervised play is always the best play!
- NOT to be used with water or any liquid which is standard for any wooden toy.