This green all-round jacket in recycled polyester and organic cotton combines functionality with a heritage style. It is detailed with a corduroy collar and cuffs that can be unfolded as the child grows. Water-repellent with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating and breathable, it is sure to become a new favorite for transitional weather. Wear it separately or together with one of our fleece jackets or a lightweight puffer jacket when the temperature drops.
• Inside zip cover for extra wind protection and fold over at the top protect the chin from pinching
• Patch pockets at front with flaps and snap button closing
• Panda patch on the chest
• Shell fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h
• Windproof ad water-repellent shell fabric with 3000 mm water columns
• 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
• Lining in cotton flannel
• features a water-repellentBIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• GRS certified (Global Recycle Standard) is a certification ensuring that this garment consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets, and used clothes.