NATURSUTTEN is made ecologically sustainable from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis. The design, the company and the idea is Danish and THE product is manufactured exclusively in Italy.
All NATURSUTTEN pacifiers are certified to conform to the European AND US directive concerned with safety, health and environment.
With a NATURSUTTEN pacifier, you avoid:
- Allergy causing substances
- Artificial color
- Cancer causing substances
- Hormone disturbing substances
- Chemical softeners
- Parabens, PVC and phthalates
NATURSUTTEN pacifiers are softer than silicone, and are very hygienic because they are molded in one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
The soft material of the NATURSUTTEN pacifier has several advantages:
- Follows baby’s natural mouth movements
- Does not leave marks on baby’s face
- Have shown incredible strength in the “Stretch-test”
- 100% natural
- Environment friendly and biodegradable
Natursutten Butterfly pacifier has a cut-out on the top which gives the shield a butterfly shape and makes more room for baby’s nose.